Saturday, October 19, 2013


Reflection
                 “Footnote to the youth”
The Footnote to the youth a novel of Jose Garcia Villa. This story is about of a young boy named Dodong who want to married his lover that named Teang that both of them were at the young age. He never thinks what a result of getting married in young age. They got a many children but later on teang regret that why she get married in early age because they can’t support a financial of their family. Blas a son of Dodong also wanted to marry Tona at the young age Dodong can’t say “NO” because he also do that in his young age he let blas to marry even though he knows how hard to get married early. For me in today’s society it is also like that I see the young girls who get married early or they get pregnant but at the end they regret that why they get married early because most of them decided to separate because of money problem that they can’t sustain the needs of their family.  All of that is a result of getting married at the young age that they never think what happened in the future. There are also time that we can’t control our self to make a decision that we never think and I’am also like that sometime because I’m making a decision that never think even though my parents is not agree to my decision because they know that it is not good for me but still I do it. But the important thing is we learn our mistake to make a decision that we never think a lot of times. I can say that making a decision without thinking is not good we should think first that what happened in the future.
                               Think First!          

No comments:

Post a Comment